There are different types of cookies, but basically the main purpose of a cookie is to make the site work more effectively and to enable certain features.
Cookies are used to improve the User’s global navigation. In particular:
• They allow you to navigate efficiently from one page to another on the website.
• They store the username and preferences entered.
• They allow you to avoid entering the same information (such as username and password) several times during the visit.
• They measure the use of services by Users, to optimize the browsing experience and the services themselves.
• They present targeted advertising information based on the interests and behavior expressed by the User during navigation.
There are various types of cookies. Below are the cookie types that can be used by x-bionic-fashionweek.com with a description of the purpose related to the use.
Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of some areas of the site. Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies and session cookies. In the absence of such cookies, the site or some parts of it may not work properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of user preferences. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain.
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the site. x-bionic-fashionweek.com uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the site and simplify its use, as well as to monitor its correct functioning. This type of cookie collects anonymous information on the activity of users on the site and the way in which they arrived at the site and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Third-party tracking cookies
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the website by visitors, the keywords used to reach the site, the websites visited and the origins of the traffic from which visitors come for marketing campaigns. The owner may use this information to compile reports and improve the Site. Cookies collect information in an anonymous form. Cookies of this type are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Cookies for the integration of third-party functionality
Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functionality on the Site (for example, forms for comments or icons of social networks that allow visitors to share the content of the site). Cookies in this category can be sent from the domains of partner sites or that still offer the features on the site.
The Owner is not required to request the user’s consent for technical cookies, as these are strictly necessary for the provision of the service.
For other types of cookies, the consent may be expressed by the User, in accordance with current legislation, through specific browser configurations and computer programs or devices that are easy and clear usability for the user. The Data Controller reminds the User that it is possible to change the cookie preferences at any time. It is also possible to disable cookies from the browser at any time, but this operation may prevent the User from using certain parts of the Website.
These cookies are necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
x-bionic-fashionweek.com, according to current legislation (art. 122 secondo comma del D.lgs. 196/2003), it is not required to seek consent for technical and analytical cookies, as they are necessary to provide the requested services.
For all other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the User with one or more of the following methods:
• Through specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the site.
• By changing the settings in the use of third-party services
Both of these solutions may prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Website.
Cookies used by x-bionic-fashionweek.com
Following the list of technical and analytical cookies used by this site:
• Facebook: cookie used for sharing on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/update
• Twitter: cookie used for sharing on Twitter https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
• Google+: cookie used for sharing on Google+ https://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/policies/ Policy /
• Linkedin: Cookie used for sharing on Linkedin http://it.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
• Pinterest: cookies used for sharing on Pinterest https://help.pinterest.com/en / articles / personalization-and-data-other-websites
• Google Analytics: cookie utilizzato per ricevere informazioni, ottenute tramite monitoraggio limitato, per migliorare i contenuti e i percorsi di navigazione all’interno del sito. Queste informazioni ci aiutano a capire, ad esempio, il numero di pagine viste, il motore di ricerca di provenienza, la parola chiave utilizzata nella ricerca. http://www.google.it/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Since each browser – and often different versions of the same browser – also differ significantly from each other if you prefer to act independently through the preferences of your browser, you can find detailed information on the procedure required in the guide of your browser. For an overview of the mode of action for the most common browsers, you can visit the address
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads, if desired. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but interrupts the use and collection of some data by these companies. For more information and cancellation options, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/
Acceptance and waiver of cookies
Data processing owner
The updated list of Data Processors referred to in this information notice can be consulted at the registered office of is X-Technology Swiss R & D AG, with registered office in Samstagernstr, 45 CH-8832 Wollerau; the exercise of the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 may be made through specific communication by mail addressed to the same companies.